• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with an issue with Brawl Hacks. Exception (DSI) occurred!

Zezzler

Smash Rookie
Hey, I am new to the forum, and slightly new to brawl hacking. I have been doing pretty easy stuff recently, and it has been working as perfectly as brawl hacks can work. Out of nowhere, i started to get an 'Exception (DSI) occurred!' notice. I cannot load ANY brawl hacks whatsoever. I can play the game normally, i can run separate homebrew, just not load any of the textures, custom CSS, custom stages, etc.

currently, the codes I am using are a custom CSS code, zzs and sheik as serperate character code, seperate pokemon code, texture replacement code, giga bowser fix, pokemon fix, random selector, and an alloy selector.

I really have no idea what happened. If anyone could provide a little insight, that would be great! (google didn't help >.< )

A pic of the specific error i am getting:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o81/Zezzler/IMG_0095.jpg

libertyernie

Smash Ace
This should be in: Smash World Forums » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » General Brawl Discussion » Brawl Workshop General » Tutorials, FAQs & Help

joshthelegodude

Smash Rookie
You probably have 2 codes that don't play well together. (two different effects for the same action or something) I had the same thing happen with mario kart, because I had code a, which modified code b, but forgot to include code b. Hope this helps

Top Bottom