• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with AAA cancel

PawN

Smash Rookie
I'm sorry if this has already been posted.
In my urgency I looked at several guides and briefly searched the forums with no luck.

That being said, could anyone help me (maybe with frames) with canceling the rapid punch on Captain falcon's third A.

I have done it before; however, when i try to repeat the same thing it doesn't work.
Do i have to hold L or just hit it at the right time? or not at all?

Thanks

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
give a pause before the last A and hold it and there you go, try it in training mode till you get the timing down

punisher47

Smash Journeyman
give a pause before the last A and hold it and there you go, try it in training mode till you get the timing down

no dont do a pause just press AAA and then hold the last A and it will be nice and fast. just watch some isai, darkrain, or ss to see it in action.

AngeloBangelo

Smash Lord
Yeah, but if you don't hold it long enough it goes into rapid punches.

It's most reliable hitting A, A, and A+Z for the final hit. Plus this allows you the most combo potential since you don't have to hold it for a bit and you can already start dashing towards them with that oh-so-dangerous knee

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I prefer to use A A smash back A, but A A Z seems to work equally well.

Top Bottom