• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HELP WANTED

ProAthena

Smash Rookie
Hello Everyone.

For my First post I wanted to ask around if anyone would be willing to become a long-term coach for me in Smash Ultimate. Preferably someone who is very knowledgeable and skilled at the game. (I main Snake)

The highest I've ever gotten at Locals was 9th and I want to become more consistent.
Please consider helping me.

Thank You!

Swagen

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-2802-6494-6120
I unfortunately don't think i'm skilled and knowledgeable to help you out there, but you could try to join a discord community called Smash JoJo, a pretty small server, but a server that helps you train with others who feel the same way as you, to get better at the game :).

If this doesn't suit your taste, you can try to find coaches on fiverr as well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hope this helped ^^

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
The highest I've ever gotten at Locals was 9th and I want to become more consistent.
I'd suggest just trying to catch up with a couple of the people at your locals and doing some friendlies whenever you can. Let me get into my rocking chair and I'll tell you about how playing smash every other weekend really helped me back in the Melee days.

Top Bottom