• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Help] Vyse Skies of Arcadia on SSBB

Anyelou

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm looking for a mod of Super Smash Bros. Brawl that includes the character Vyse from Skies of Arcadia.

I've seen a couple of youtube videos, but no download links or anything, nothing comes by google, I hope you can help me.

Anyelou

Smash Rookie
ok, ty

Some tutorial of instalation?
I test the tutorial instalation of the other custom Smash and cant boot SD on my Dolphin emulator

Anyelou

Smash Rookie
I really lost, i do 5 tutorial and nothing, cant found because error on Gecko screen, sombody help? -.-

T-skjorte Ninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TNinja0
3DS FC
4871-3998-6368
Well, if Brawl Vault doesn't have it, it's going to be pretty hard to find him. If you did, the usual procces is to copy and paste in certain folders as instructed in REAMEs.

Anyelou

Smash Rookie
I can simply replace the character in question by Vyse in the iso of the game?

Anyelou

Smash Rookie
On brawl vault can download this character, but on rar file only have a character data...

im really lost

T-skjorte Ninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TNinja0
3DS FC
4871-3998-6368
Oh, these are simple enough.
Vyse here is replacing Pit, so you're going to need to replace Pit's files with Vyse's.

The the FitPit pcs files and move them over to your ProjectM device in Pit's folder.
Go through the address projectm/pf/fighter/pit/ and replace all the FitPit files there.

As for the preview menu portraits, you would need to find a separate program to start replacing some encrypted files, which I don't have the knowledge of for the 3.6 structures.

Top Bottom