• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help versing Peach (and floaties)

Birdies

Smash Rookie
I can handle all the fast faller match ups pretty decently but whenever i am facing a peach I just dont know what to do. My understanding is that i just have to play as lame as possible, but unfortunately im not goot at that because its boring as hell :/

any tips would be awesome! thanks

The Prince: SDJ

Smash Apprentice
Play safe, not lame.
Grab some. When grabbed by peach DI up and away and jump out ASAP
DON'T JUMP into peach when under a peach on a platform as they will d-smash. Note that sh up air will out range all of peach's options
Wall of pain peach for large combos (30 to 40 percent in this MU)
Rest Oos dash attacks
Punish turnip pulls
Also be aware that most peaches may use their magic voodoo powers to pull a stitch face, if this happens don't sit in shield move around and air dodge/spot dodge when thrown at you.
Peach cannot throw turnips during float.
Up-air for puff out ranges anything peach can throw out from above puff, including when peach is on a platform.
Use mind-games, such as conditioning a peach to believe that you will SH bair every time and then empty short hopping into forward smash.

Top Bottom