• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Help] SSS editing without breaking My Music

flintconfirmed

Smash Apprentice
i've been away for a while, and the last time i attempted moving the SSS around, i ended up breaking the my music page.
its hard to remember, but i think everyone said that moving the stagelist around and using the song switcher code puts the training room into the my music screen

does anyone know of a way to switch stage spots around without doing this nowadays? thank you in advance.

flintconfirmed

Smash Apprentice
the last time i had attempted, i was not using stage expansion, and only used soj's stagelist builder

however this time i'm considering using the stage expansion for 12, and i'll learn how to do it with hex if i absolutely have to, because there are some very specific things that i want to do. i can't sacrifice this.

Last edited:

Protocol.Tin

Smash Cadet
I've never had this problem myself. Only when getting the stage expansion does it make it wonky. You can't go to page 2 and any time you try to select music for a "?" stage freezes.

I'd say give it a try with the slate that works, but just be sure to set up the music frequency how you want it before anything. Otherwise you'd have to switch in and out with the vanilla file for the mu_menumain.pac in the menu2 folder.

What sort of changes do you require? Perhaps I can do some manually if you're stuck.

flintconfirmed

Smash Apprentice
the most important change that i have to make is to switch fod with halberd. i'm working off of the default legacy m codeset, for context.
but you're saying that with stage expansion it would actually break page 2 on my music? if it actually does break it, i'll have to forego stage expansion. :c

Top Bottom