• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HELP SPREAD THE WORD! MELEE ON WII U VC PETITION!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LXG

Smash Rookie
NNID
Leg3nd4ryXGam3r
Warning Received
Hey everyone! So my friend Christian JLeg3nd needs help to get a petition signed! Here are the details- My friend started a petition on change.org to get Nintendo to put Super Smash Bros. Melee on the Wii U's Virtual Console, or to have them do an HD Remake. He has a huge long description about why he thinks it should be there, so I'll break it down for you. He basically says that he saw that Wii Virtual Console is a thing on Wii U now, and he thinks it would make sense because of the gamecube adapter being used to specifically play Smash Wii U. If Nintendo could figure out a way to make it so the adapters work with other games, they could certainly make it work with Melee if it was on Wii U Virtual Console. He also mentioned a remake, since some people prefer the pro controller, and he knows that it would be too difficult to implement a new kind of controller to an old game, so that is where and HD Remake falls into place. If you want to go sign this petition, do so here: https: //www .change. org/p/nintendo-please-add-super-smash-bros-melee-on-the-wii-u-virtual-console-or-an-hd-remake (I don't have 10 points. I'm a little new to the forum). Please help us out. I know that many people out there want this.

Vorde

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Vorde
3DS FC
4613-7807-1976
The main reason I think this would never work is because of the overall game size and because there aren't any Gamecube games on the Wii VC yet. In fact, I'm pretty sure playing GCN titles through the VC launcher on the WiiU is impossible. I could be wrong hopefully :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom