• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help! Someone! Anyone! SOS!

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
SOOOOOOOOOO

I am staying (read stuck) in Jupiter, Florida for the summer. It is incredibly close to West Palm Beach, Stewart, and Palm Beach Gardens. Are there ANY brawlers in this area that would care to play over the summer? I feel really isolated already concerning brawl: I haven't met ANYONE that plays around here.

If any of you guys live around here or know anyone that plays in these parts, please let me know...I'm going through withdrawl T_T

ElChubaNebre

Smash Apprentice
xaltis, tommy g, thejoey, afro thunder, i drive there almost every weekend just to play with the following cept afro he dont like chillin lol. we can hit it up thursday. imma goto xaltis house then u should contact him and arrange somethin cool o.o

AfroQT

Smash Master
xaltis, tommy g, thejoey, afro thunder, i drive there almost every weekend just to play with the following cept afro he dont like chillin lol. we can hit it up thursday. imma goto xaltis house then u should contact him and arrange somethin cool o.o
I don't even know who you are, you never contacted me for that.

AGLOW bro i love in Palm Beach Gardens RIGHT next to Dwyer HS (if you know where that is). Hit me up bro PM me with where you plan on staying and maybe we can set something up.

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
Why don't we get something planned for thursday? We need to get xaltis/tommy in here and see if they're down.

`edit- just saw dfears post. You think he'd be down with me coming?

OverLade

Smash Hero
Looks like you're all set for brawl then. I didnt know Jupiter was in SFL. Have fun and play nice with the chaingrabs lol.

ElChubaNebre

Smash Apprentice
i like how u remember my avatars :3 i know ur avatars too if it means anything lol

Top Bottom