• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help Returning to Stage

Staub

Smash Cadet
Played against an excellent player tonight and I could keep pace with him on the ground and was able to read him very well and identify his tendencies. However, he was outstanding at not allowing my to touch the stage once I was off: I could get to the middle nor the sides of the stage without getting cracked. He beat me every match so I’m definitely trying to get some tips to come back and play him again to beat him. I know switching it up in terms of how you recover is critical, but he still was able to read everything.

He was pretty cocky too, trying to talk **** about other players around our setup and how he doesn’t understand why they bother. Definitely some added motivation to beat this guy. Any help would be great guys.

Top Bottom