• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help...please?

DemonicShadows

Smash Apprentice
If this is in the wrong place, PLEASE let me know, because I haven't found out where to put it >_<

Anyway, I wanted to host a formal tourney in my homestate. What should I do? I want people from here to attend, much like Cataclysm, only not.

I have it all planned out, as well.

DemonicShadows

Smash Apprentice
I have some of the ideas planned out already; it'll be like your run-of-the-mill Smash tournament:

I want to make it in MA, but I'm not so sure where, and I don't know the guidelines for booking a place :(

4 stock, 8 minutes, no items...you get the idea.

All MLG banned/accepted stages for both Singles and Teams (I don't know Crews).

Could someone PLEASE help?

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Not the best place, but good enough.
I am south of Boston (as my location says), so I can help you find a venue. I'm planning on hosting one myself, and the area is already picked out. So... You could probably use that one soon. I know the owner, so its all good.

DemonicShadows

Smash Apprentice
You live in Quincy...nice. You are my savior. Are you good?

If I could advertise it, I would, but I'm not sure if the name I want is taken already...

"Smassacre."

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
You live in Quincy...nice. You are my savior. Are you good?

If I could advertise it, I would, but I'm not sure if the name I want is taken already...

"Smassacre."
Ah... I guess I'm not bad. I'm about average for a smasher, I guess.
Also, not taken yet. haha

Top Bottom