• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help please!

xBaHoO

Smash Rookie
Can someone link me to somewhere i can download 2.6b. In the chat that was up before multiple people were saying to format the SD can delete the previous version of Project M. I have done that but apparently i need the 2.6 stuff and the 3.0 stuff on my SD card... I'm using the hacked homebrew zip download (non Wifi) version. Also can someone screen cap their SD card with the files so i can see what mine should be? Thanks.

Necrojinsei

Smash Cadet
Can someone link me to somewhere i can download 2.6b. In the chat that was up before multiple people were saying to format the SD can delete the previous version of Project M. I have done that but apparently i need the 2.6 stuff and the 3.0 stuff on my SD card... I'm using the hacked homebrew zip download (non Wifi) version. Also can someone screen cap their SD card with the files so i can see what mine should be? Thanks.
Is that the case? Because I too am having problems with the sd card actually loading on my wii, it just keeps loading brawl -.-

xBaHoO

Smash Rookie
I think so. My brother said he just extracted the files directly onto his SD card and it worked for him, meaning he didn't delete the older stuff. It just replaced it...

Necrojinsei

Smash Cadet
Did you use a 2 GB sd card? That could be part of the problem, but then again I'm using my 2GB and its not working for me.

xBaHoO

Smash Rookie
yeah im using a 2gb SD card. When i start up PM is comes up with 2.6 instead of 3.0 even though 3.0 is on the SD card. I'm not even sure if having 2.6b on there instead of 2.6 will fix it but it seems to be working for everyone else. I always have these dumb problems every time. So frustrating.

Top Bottom