• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I'm far from an expert on girls but does anyone no a good way to ask a girl for her number?

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
No

No.

Heh heh, just playing. Yes. The best way to go about it is to just do it. I had a fear of rejection for a while, but the only reason I had it was my lack of confience in my ability to handle future situations (Translation: I was afraid I wouldn't be able to handle the consequences of someone saying no)

So, I just told myself "Whatever happens, I'll handle it," as I approached my future girlfriend. I asked her number and the next thing ya know, we be going out ;)

So, if you start to feel fear, remember, "You'll handle it."

And if she says no, who cares? "You'll handle it."

Craftstar

Prank Monkey
BRoomer
Originally posted by Lightsaberboy
doesnt your school have a school directory or something that has every student's phone number in it? just use that.
"Hi, I'm some kid from school. You may not know me, but I hunted your number down and now I'm calling you. Hello. Are you alone?"

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Thanks Ticadrius. Lightsaberboy, We don't but even if we did i wouldn't as it's a... I don't know, it just doesn't feel right. Anyway, I could still use some ideas as i won't see her until tomorow. By the way, i mean something instead of just saying"can I have your number?"

gtitty85

Smash Journeyman
Since this is the year 2002, most people have come across something known as the internet. Why don't you ask her for her screen name? If she doesn't have one then just do what the others said and just ask her straight out for the number.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Well it wasn't fun but YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got her number!! Thanks for your help guys. The direct aproach worked.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Hey congrats Mic, but why did you need her number?:)

If it would have been for an assignment, it wouldn't be so hard as to ask in a thread:|. Just saying I've got your back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom