• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

help on making a name tag

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
I struggled for a long time to come up with a decent tag. Some people are late tag bloomers. One day it shall just come naturally to you, and you'll laugh at how obvious it was the whole time.
On that note, I recommend 'SHAQ'

Last edited:

Eitan

Smash Rookie
I struggled for a long time to come up with a decent tag. Some people are late tag bloomers. One day it shall just come naturally to you, and you'll laugh at how obvious it was the whole time.
On that note, I recommend 'SHAQ'
just stop

Weavile's Wrath

Smash Apprentice
Most would suggest the tag "Shaq". I personally prefer the tag "SHAQSQUATCH" myself.

Totally not appeasing our new ruler the great and powerful SHAQ

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681
Tags can come from anywhere, really.

My tag "Cozy" is:
a) my last name sounds similar
b) my ex-gf called me "Cossy"

So I landed on Cozy while I played Melee, because of the 4-character restriction. TOs remember me not just because it sounds good, it's short, and it's memorable. Also because I go around taking pics in events.

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I came up with mine on the spot a while back. It's a combination of two of my favourite thematic concepts: Winter and entropy.

It combines elements I love, relates to my personal philosophy, is totally unique and confuses the hell out of people. I'm really proud of it~

My best advice would be not to think too hard about it. These things should come naturally to you, don't think too hard about it - you'll know when it's right, and why it works for you!

Top Bottom