• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help on europe pls

Soubi

Smash Rookie
greetings, first correct me if im mistaken, in order to play project M you have to start the NTSC brawl game, go to stage builder and load project M... that clear, I have a PAL version of both the wii and the brawl game, I know the project M is only viable on NTSC consoles, thats why im getting the homebrew channel to be able to load NTSC games, my question is the following, in order to load the project M I first need to run the brawl game NTSC through the homebrew channel right?

If so, how should I proceed? use the hackless option cause it will be loading the game as a regular american console (except gonna use an USB rather than a CD/DVD/whatever wii uses)? or use the homebrew option? which im not sure how to load...

sry my stupidity but I would rather not waste time dealing with this if im not gonna be able to play in the end...

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
You'd need to softmod you Wii to get the Homebrew Channel, then install some cIOS to get a USB loader working, and finally get a hold of either an NTSC Brawl disc, or an NTSC Brawl ISO off the internet.

Top Bottom