• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help On Combos.

KirbyCook

Smash Rookie
Anyone mind telling me some Zero Suit or Kirby combos on Wii U/3DS please? Nice day! :D -Gab

Kibadude

Smash Rookie
ZSS: d-throw to u-air to u-air to -up-b works most of the time, but its DI dependent. if they DI forward, you canf-air to f-air. if the DI back, you can u-air to b-air. also if you hit them with a down B near the edge, you can stun them, then jump then down b again for a spike.

Last edited:

Zenya

Smash Rookie
NNID
zenyamk8
For zero suit. stun, grab, down throw, up b thats all i know lol

KirbyCook

Smash Rookie
ZSS: d-throw to u-air to u-air to -up-b works most of the time, but its DI dependent. if they DI forward, you canf-air to f-air. if the DI back, you can u-air to b-air. also if you hit them with a down B near the edge, you can stun them, then jump then down b again for a spike.
Ty! You have ZSS knowledge :)

Pixel_

Smash Ace
:4kirby: is really good at linking whatever you want, so try experimenting!
Here's some examples, though:

B-throw > B-air (guaranteed at low %)
D-air > U-tilts > B-air
D-air > Grab > Pummels > D-throw > F-air
F-air > Grab > Pummels > F-throw > U-air > F-air

Upper Cutter (custom Up-B) is a great combo finisher, too.
Even after doing these combos, if they air dodge or mess up in any other way, you can continue the combo with more D-airs, U-tilts, U-airs, or whatever you want :)

Last edited:

KirbyCook

Smash Rookie
:4kirby: is really good at linking whatever you want, so try experimenting!
Here's some examples, though:

B-throw > B-air (guaranteed at low %)
D-air > U-tilts > B-air
D-air > Grab > Pummels > D-throw > F-air
F-air > Grab > Pummels > F-throw > U-air > F-air

Upper Cutter (custom Up-B) is a great combo finisher, too.
Even after doing these combos, if they air dodge or mess up in any other way, you can continue the combo with more D-airs, U-tilts, U-airs, or whatever you want :)
Ty! I'll go into the Training Lab and expiriment all day! :)

Dark Dr. Pink-Gold Pit Jr

Smash Apprentice
NNID
bloxxed
Hey, I see you're new here. Wlecome to Smashboards and enjoy your stay! :yeahboi:

However, next time please post threads like these to the Character Discussions sections of this website. You can find them by going to the Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS page, then clicking on "sub forums" on the Character section.

DekuSWEG

Smash Rookie
My fav combo for kirby is the d-throw to fair to fair again, its hard to hit on certain characters but makes you feel so good inside when successful lol

KirbyCook

Smash Rookie
Hey, I see you're new here. Wlecome to Smashboards and enjoy your stay! :yeahboi:

However, next time please post threads like these to the Character Discussions sections of this website. You can find them by going to the Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS page, then clicking on "sub forums" on the Character section.
Ok, sorry. ;-;

Top Bottom