• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help on 100%

Zephirah

Smash Cadet
Ok, I have beaten SSE and stuck on 85%. now, I don't know which of the symbols means I still have something to do in a level, the crown of the flag? I have entered one with a crown and one with a flag, and couldn't find anything new on either, can someone just point this out for me to where to look?

WiseWarrior

Smash Cadet
The ones with crowns mean you've gotten everything on that level. The ones with flags mean you haven't. So redo those and look for any orange boxes you missed, and break them. Ones you've breaken before that are stickers remain, but all trophy ones are gone. So when you get stickers on a redo, you never know if you had them before or not until you finish. Unless you have a good memory. :p

eodeth

Smash Apprentice
the dojo tells all >.>

if there is a crown lvl you have everything i it the flag levels are incomplete
the only hard levels are the halberd interior/exterior the bombfactory and of course the maze other than that just go through the flag levels and you will eventually find some stuff

for the bomb factory there are 3 hard to hard things
1.Through a door at the beginning there is a spring that shoots you up and a orange cube thats out of reach
2.At the part with the three lights [for the door, red is up etc] well when you go right and hit the light some mites will fall and you can go up there and theres a door [must have a person who can wall jump]
3. after you fight 50 enemies and the screen starts auto scroll down, there are spikes on left and right then a bunch of those spinny guys[forget the name xD] then you have to free fall and doge those bombs well after that the screen starts to auto scroll again when you see a teleporter and mites coming out of it there is a trophy in the bottom left kind of hidden

as for the interior there is a crack in a part of the wall just hit the bomb and get the cube

the exterior there is a hidden is switch hit it and a door appears

the int/ext might be mixed up

Top Bottom