• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help Needed!

arman2c3

Smash Rookie
Me and a few of my friends at school are planning on making shirts for smash that hold our main characters on the front. However, we are struggling to find images that we can use for the shirts. If anyone can help us get rendered images of melee characters in specific skins please contact me immediately. Preferred file type is .png but as long as it holds the possibility of being enlarged without becoming pixelated it works fine. We brought melee to our school and these shirt will help us make our group grow and improve as players. This would be a great help! Thank you for your time.

If you are willing let me know and I can give more specifics.

arman2c3

Smash Rookie
I'd be glad to help.
That's great! :)
The list of the characters we need is:
1. Peach - daisy skin
2. Falco - green
3. Falcon - default
4. Marth - green
5. Falcon - pink
6. Sheik - light blue
7. Zelda - white
8. Marth - default

If it isn't too much trouble we are trying to get them all in seperate images.
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you and thanks a lot! Also take as much time as you need.

Y-L

Smash Champion
That's great! :)
The list of the characters we need is:
1. Peach - daisy skin
2. Falco - green
3. Falcon - default
4. Marth - green
5. Falcon - pink
6. Sheik - light blue
7. Zelda - white
8. Marth - default

If it isn't too much trouble we are trying to get them all in seperate images.
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you and thanks a lot! Also take as much time as you need.
If you have dolphin you can just dump the textures, it's very easy to do.

Y-L

Smash Champion
Could you possibly explain that?
I do have dolphin
Go to graphics settings->advanced and tick the dump textures box, then start up the game and load the textures by switching character skins in the character select screen, then they will all be dumped to a folder in your documents->dolphin emulator->GALE01.

If you're not wanting the portraits, you can render the characters easily if you have 20xx. There's a button combination in develop mode that makes the background black so you can just screenshot and magic wand the black out for a transparent character render.

arman2c3

Smash Rookie
Go to graphics settings->advanced and tick the dump textures box, then start up the game and load the textures by switching character skins in the character select screen, then they will all be dumped to a folder in your documents->dolphin emulator->GALE01.

If you're not wanting the portraits, you can render the characters easily if you have 20xx. There's a button combination in develop mode that makes the background black so you can just screenshot and magic wand the black out for a transparent character render.
Thanks a lot that was a huge help!

D

Deleted member

If your don't want it to be pixelated whatsoever when you blow it up, it will need to be either an image large enough to fit the shirt (it could even be bigger and you could down size) or it needs to be a vectoring image but I don't think you will find one of them on google images.

Top Bottom