• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help needed: Where can I download Project M: v3.02?

mister_subarashi

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone! Do any of you have a backup of v3.02, particularly the Homebrew Option ZIP (Full Set)?

I'm enjoying v3.5, but in my hurry to update, I forgot to save my v3.02. It would be nice to keep it whenever we feel like enjoying all the crazyness that version provided, for old time's sake.

I know that user Sapphire Dragon keeps a repository for older PM versions, but unfortunately only the Hackless Wii ones, I need the Homebrew version instead.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can lend me a hand in this :^)

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
Darn you 9bit, I thought my obsessively organized folders of PM 2.6b to 3.5 could finally help someone!
So I'm not the only one...
Actually, I'd be curious as to how characters in 2.6b played; I started PM shortly after 3.02 came out, so I never got to play or save prev. versions. That'd be super cool of you guys to share the Homebrew (Full-set) versions, if you have em

zigheart

Smash Apprentice
That's all I'm seeing now. I might have had a 2.0-ish era build at some point, but I don't know where it is, or I deleted it :x
pfft i have a 1.9 closed alpha build xD used to use that as a base since it was fully editable and had all the characters in it at the time. think it was around 2.0+ that they started locking characters down.

Top Bottom