• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help! My trigger grips wont come off my 2DS!

Shane7881

Smash Rookie
NNID
Shane1
3DS FC
4914-5379-0874
I picked up some tigger grips for my 2ds at gamestop for $15 cause they looked really comfortable, which they are, but i ran into a problem, after i put them on, I wasn't able to take them off anymore! I usually carry my 2ds in my coat pocket, but now it cant fit in there... When i tried to take them off, I was afraid I would break my 2ds because it started to make a clicking noise as i tried to pry it out of the grips, so if anyone knows how your supposed to take the 2ds out of the grips, or a safer way to take the 2ds out without smashing it with a hammer, please tell me! Heres what they look like.

( I cant post links yet, but if you go on gamestop and look up "2ds trigger grips", you'll find them)

No, it does not come with a manual, and I didn't break my 2ds yet. If you can help me, please reply, thank you.

Top Bottom