• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help my team please?

foxandyounglink

Smash Journeyman
Now, this is kinda my first REAL team. So go easy on me, k?

Skarmory
drill peck
roost
stone edge/spikes
whirlwind/roar

Tyranitar
Earthquake
crunch
?
?

Dusknoir
pain split
Ice Punch
Fire Punch
earthquake

Blissey
Softboiled
Rest
Seismic toss
defense curl

Electivire
Thunderbolt
?
¿
?

Garchomp
Earthquake
I
Need
Help

Yaa, so I clearly need some good movesets. Please help? Also, Does anyone know where to find a trainer with an azumarill, wigglytuff, machamp, victreebell, shiftry, staraptor, luxray, poliwrath, golem, raichu, or crobat? Lol, sorry for the huge request, I'm trying to train.

9Kplus1

Smash Master

Skarmory
drill peck
roost
stone edge
spikes

Tyranitar
Earthquake
crunch
Dragon Dance
Outrage

Dusknoir
pain split
Ice Punch
Fire Punch
earthquake

Blissey
Softboiled
Healing Wish
Seismic toss
Toxic

Electivire
Thunder Punch
EQ
Fire Punch
Iron Tail

Garchomp
Earthquake
Fire Fang
Dragon Claw
Ice Fang/Swords Dance

Yaa, so I clearly need some good movesets. Please help? Also, Does anyone know where to find a trainer with an azumarill, wigglytuff, machamp, victreebell, shiftry, staraptor, luxray, poliwrath, golem, raichu, or crobat? Lol, sorry for the huge request, I'm trying to train.
See Changes in Bold.

leafgreen386

Dirty camper

Skarmory
drill peck
roost
spikes
whirlwind

You can get both drill peck and ww by breeding with fearow. Don't lead with this. Impish, 252 Hp/252 def

Tyranitar
Earthquake
crunch
pursuit
stone edge

Give it a choice band and you're set. Adamant 252 atk/252 spd

Dusknoir
pain split
Ice Punch
thunderpunch
Will-o-wisp

Burns are nice. You also lack a gyarados counter (whereas skarm can handle hera), so tpunch should help with that. Impish, 252 HP/252 def

Blissey
Softboiled
aromatherapy/heal bell
Seismic toss
ice beam

No need for both rest and softboiled, and you should just switch on physical attackers. No need to use defense curl, either. Aroma/hb give nice team support, and ice beam gives you some protection against garchomp and salamence (and dugtrio). Bold, 252 HP/252 Def

Electivire
Thunderpunch
earthquake
ice punch
cross chop

Come in on an electric attack and ****. This thing wants a life orb. Jolly, 252 atk/252 spd

Garchomp
Earthquake
Dragon Claw
Swords dance
fire fang

I don't really like this on the same team as electivire. They both want to switch into electric attacks, and they're both (generally) life orb sweepers (although they both have other options, of course). You might want to try a choice scarf set instead, something like outrage/eq/stone edge/dragon claw (dc so that you don't have to lock yourself into using one move earlier in the match - outrage is for endgame sweeps). Use jolly with the life orb sweeper, and adamant for the cs set (252 atk/252 spd on both). This should make a decent lead, just be ready to switch if you see weavile (or if you're running cs, KILL IT!).
I gave simple EV spreads and some natures you can aim for.

Top Bottom