• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

help my sheik

silver0p

Smash Journeyman
well i relized that like the only way that im going to improve my game is to play against people that are good not dumb online wiht items and junk

so i was wondering if any of you are willing to fight me online and so i can learn a little bit more by playing against real sheikers. so let me know if you want to help me and fight me!

(i dont really know how i compare to you guys in terms of my sheiks strength FYI! so if i stink well yeah haha)

thanks

Silver

Flamingo

Smash Lord
Go to a tournament. Or play people on the same Wii. Online 'skill' is nothing and will only form bad habits because things will hit that you shouldnt ever use (like Dair for example). Watch online videos also, they will help a lot too. Practice your shield-cancelled dashes and Bair spacing... needle camping when the matchup allows it, Ftilt abuse, DACUS occasionally, although I am not a huge fan. Also, use the chain recovery whenever possible. Viola, you are a good Sheik player once you get these things down.

I detest Wifi.

Top Bottom