• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help My Pit Please

crownvick

Smash Apprentice
(baltimore) Ok Nobody Move And Nobody Gets Hurt U
:urg::urg:Yes just about 4 months ago I was trying to find the best pits out there and was boosting about being the best one. Sorry It was pretty dumb of me especialy online with lag. But I need help Iam a little rusty and need some help with my pit again. Anyone care to help please

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Well with people having different styles with pit, since he is capable being played many ways. It would probably be best to if u could post a match or 2 of ur pit. So its easier to tell what u need help with, and who would be the most help to u. Since there are many pit mains who specialize in different areas of combat.

I could possibly help you out as well.

Fujiwara

Smash Apprentice
Don't copy other pits, become a good pit with your own abilities. I actually never cared for the playstyle from the american pros here , but should I tell you something? Just play with everyone you can find off- and online, like me. People tend to push theirselves together if they got used to their habits and try to break them like barriers.

Top Bottom