• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help my Link grow!

MOP_Benji

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1633-4173-0827
Yo, my name is Benji. I'm now a new Smash player, but I'm not new to the fighting game scene, I'd probably understand most fighting game jargon. I'm a member of a team called 'MashOnPad' (MOP) that specializes in most Street Fighter titles and other wide varieties of fighting games.

Anyway... I, a few members of my team and a lot of my close friends have been looking into playing this game on a competitive level. lol I guess you could say that this year's Evo performance for Melee dragged me into the hype. I have decided to start with the latest smash game for the 3ds and I'll definitely be getting the Wii U version. And the best part is that I have an offline scene! meaning that my friends and I can find some competitive offline matches and even maybe tourneys.

I've picked up Link. He's about 5 days old as I write this. I've heard from other Smash players that Link has always been a sub-par character, some even saying that he just down-right sucks compared to other characters in previous games. However, I've heard that this may be the best Smash title that Link is in. But that isn't the real reason, though; even before playing this game competitively, I've tinkered with games such as Project M and Melee and people say that I have a knack for Link for some reason, so I made a pledge to pick up Link in this newest Smash game.

So what's my point? Well, I'm planning on doing a series of online replays and possibly some offline matches to help my Link grow. This is not only a call-out to all the Link players out there, it's a call-out to all high level Smash players that know a thing or two about this game. I've been working hard and having fun trying to find out great tips and improvement options. This is my first video, and these are a couple of replays from a few days ago.

xD I know my Link may look fresh and cringe worthy to some of you, but I'm looking for some great criticism and game-changing tips on really cleaning up my Link and conditioning my meta. Thank you for taking the time to read all of this, and enjoy the video.

♫ Zura ♫

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KatsuraRapYo
3DS FC
4914-3426-2583
I believe this needs to be moved in the Link section under Smash 4
These are project M forums.

Top Bottom