• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help my jigglypuff

UnderZERO

Smash Rookie
Yoo im kinda new to jigglypuff but i wanna use him as my main since i saw how beastly he was... i mean seriously jigglypuff is the best char there is. Besides that any one help me on how to do the WOP correctly like a video on it and how to do rest combos. Tips would be great!!!

Post plzzz>>thanks

im2emo4myshrt

Smash Apprentice
First off jiggs is def not the best character their is, shes good, but not the best. And if you want to learn how to use jiggs, there are literally hundreds of posts in this section. Use the search bar (it's not that hard), read some of the strategy guides, or just youtube jigglypuff and you bound to find some helpful videos.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
You cant say jigglypuff isnt the best. cause thats a matter of opinion whose the best char. just cause you dont use jiggly as your main doesnt means its not up there for the possible best.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
jiggly is God tier serious just not enough people use jiggly in tourneys so we are mid tier. but that is ok cause we all no jiggly is by far the most broken smasher in the game

Sliq

Smash Master
I hope people are being sarcastic as they say Jigglypuff is the best...-_-;;

Also, how good characters are isn't up to personal opinion. Just because you believe one character is better doesn't make that character better.

Also, go to youtube and just type in Jigglypuff. Seriously, so people not know how to use the internet...google search for things you want to know about, youtube search for stuff you want to see. I'm not trying to be mean but their are a TON of competitive smash vids on youtube.

Top Bottom