• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help me?

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I was just hoping some of the Olimar mains here wouldn't mind helping me learn how to fight against him. I have been in a few tournaments and in the last two I have been taken out by an Olimar (not the same one). The matches were fairly close but I felt like he had the advantage the entire match.

Could you possibly tell me what it is that Olimar mains fear or have a hard time dealing with? I am usually playing as Zelda, but I can comfortable play as Sheik and Peach also. Any information directly related to them would be even more helpful!

I will completely understand if you don't want to help, I have just been getting frustrated...

-Riot

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
AIM Aeyr, he and I played pretty close to even and we both agree that the match up is dead even. So talk to him and you'll get some understanding.

Puddin

Smash Lord
hehe, it's funny because you said "What do Olimar mains fear" and it is fact that Olimar fears nothing.

lol I'm just kidding, we fear top tiers and robots. I'm pretty sure the Zelda sub-forum had a "How to fight Olimar" thread in which I think they decided Olimar outcamps Zelda, I'm not entirely sure because I have little to no experience against Zelda...or Kirby but you might wanna look that thread up for assistance.

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
Ignore that Dumd@$$ thread.

When the person who plays only against one Zelda and that Zelda isn't that good it just happens to be somewhat pointless when they argue based on experience.

I've face three different Zeldas on different occasions and in appears that Aeyr gives me the most trouble.

I honestly have some problems with what was discussed in that thread and what was "Decided"

serious, brawl is a spawning ground for lower level gaming.

Top Bottom