• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help me with battle?

foxandyounglink

Smash Journeyman
Ok this is a long story so I'll just say that my friend and I are going to battle each other using only ice pokemon. I need good movesets and a good team. I am very new to actual battling so I need a ton of help here. Help please? Thanks.

So far My team is Froslass, Walrein, Weavile, Glaceon, Cloyster and Abomasnow. All holding leftovers as of now. I also have a Regice but We said no legendaries. And i want a Lapras but I dont know where they are.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Throw a Metal Claw on Weavile to take on his ice pokes with weaker defences (if he has any). Remember, Rock is your friends against ice and so is fighting too. So if you manage to get a on somebody you be sitting pretty.

Weavile can learn Focus blast too, only hits 70% but it could ****, if you set up a nasty plot and give him a fist plate, since his special attack is low. Brick break and the like could deal some damage.

And toxic, toxic is always a nice lil move to go against anything cept poison and steel.

Hope that helps a bit.

foxandyounglink

Smash Journeyman
Throw a Metal Claw on Weavile to take on his ice pokes with weaker defences (if he has any). Remember, Rock is your friends against ice and so is fighting too. So if you manage to get a on somebody you be sitting pretty.

Weavile can learn Focus blast too, only hits 70% but it could ****, if you set up a nasty plot and give him a fist plate, since his special attack is low. Brick break and the like could deal some damage.

And toxic, toxic is always a nice lil move to go against anything cept poison and steel.

Hope that helps a bit.
Ya, i got a metal claw on my weavile. And of course toxic on like 2 or 3 of my lineup. And i think i have brick break on my froslass. Thanks, im gonna try that focus blast.

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
weavile@cb brick break ****

It can make much better use of bb than froslass ever could. 40 more base attack (essentially 80 more atk at level 100), and metal claw only hits for regular power against water/ice pokes, which froslass can cover with electric moves like tbolt. speaking of electric moves, they will be very useful to you with all the water/ice pokemon out there.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
weavile@cb brick break ****

It can make much better use of bb than froslass ever could. 40 more base attack (essentially 80 more atk at level 100), and metal claw only hits for regular power against water/ice pokes, which froslass can cover with electric moves like tbolt. speaking of electric moves, they will be very useful to you with all the water/ice pokemon out there.
Solid points right there. Several ice have am elec weakness since they have water atributes. And if you can get a brick break on Weavile you'll be good to go for sure.

Try and give us a hint to what yer buddy will be using and we can help you out more.

foxandyounglink

Smash Journeyman
Ok well hes using jynx, walrein,delibird,froslass, Maybe cloyster, and glaceon.

I know i can destroy his walrein and cloyster with my lapras and froslass that know tbolt. But thats my only strategy so far. Uh, his jynx knows sing, blizzard, wake up slap, and dream eater. Thats all i know.

Top Bottom