• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help me restore faith in this character.

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
I'm am not here to ***** about "different" he is but am I the only one who still can't adapt to these dumb changes? I feel as if the 6-7 months I put into getting good with him has gone down the drain within a matter of seconds.

How are you guys getting around this change? He was the only character I actually enjoyed playing in PM. Now it's the complete opposite, I don't want to drop him completely, something has to give because I'll just end hating this character. So what do?

Inb4getgudkid

Narpas_sword

have patience. write down whats not working anymore, remember not to use it like you used to, and have fun finding new things.

also, shffl nairs like there's no tomorrow

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
My problem is shffl nairs. I strongly dislike it. Am I not supposed to approach with this move like in 3.0? Or what?

steakhouse

Smash Apprentice
SHFFL nair from a dash (for momentum) to hit with both hits, dash away, if punish attempt (which should miss), grab. You can also mix up with following up with a pivot grab or ftilt or grounded up-B (that last one is probably the worst idea).

Something I like is dropping a bomb (not throwing) while over them then grabbing on the roll away or if they stick to shield.

Grab is just such a fantastic move, man.

B.W.

Smash Champion
Stop SHFFL N-Air. SHFFL F-Air instead. It was better to do that in 3.0 anyway.

N-Air has a few uses, but it's uses aren't the same as 3.0 N-Air.

I feel you though. The much longer lag on U-Smash and the new N-Air are still messing with me.

Top Bottom