• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help me pls

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
i need to fly 4000 miles before the end of the year because reasons

who lives 2000 miles away from boston that wants to play smash on a weekend next month and can house me?

are there any tournaments in cali next month?

sman865

Smash Apprentice
I could house you, I'm very likely going to go to SOA3. I'm just not close to the venue. Soto and his roommates are really hospitable though, you can't really go wrong.

Pros: closer to @ Morin0 Morin0 & @ madrush21 madrush21
Cons: 2.5 drive to venue.

Morin0

Smash Lord
What?? You're going, James? Let's carpool! Rafael and I don't have a reliable car atm, so if you could pick us up at his place, that would be awesome. Gas money will be given of course.

edit: Rafael says we can take the trolley to El Cajon or something to be closer to you. I forgot that where you live is kind of a long drive to Chula Vista.

Last edited:

madrush21

Smash Journeyman
What?? You're going, James? Let's carpool! Rafael and I don't have a reliable car atm, so if you could pick us up at his place, that would be awesome. Gas money will be given of course.

edit: Rafael says we can take the trolley to El Cajon or something to be closer to you. I forgot that where you live is kind of a long drive to Chula Vista.
I'll be going so a carpool would be cool if other San Diego people are going. @ sman865 sman865

sman865

Smash Apprentice
I want to stay at min( L + V )
L = distance to LAX,
V = distance to venue
as this would minimize time in a car
Stay with them in LA in that case. My apartment's always open if SD flights are cheaper or something.

@ Morin0 Morin0 @ madrush21 madrush21
I just realized it got moved to Sunday -.- shouldn't be a huge deal this weekend.

You guys want to come over saturday night and then head up Sunday? Something like that? Either way. Message me haha so we don't overtake Steve's thread.

Top Bottom