• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

help me please

Lightningmage

Smash Journeyman
1) Read the FAQ, the link is posted in the last page of the Zelda FAQ thread
2) Read other threads on the boards, they should come in handy
3) specify what you need help with.
4) Watch the How to Play video on the game, it will help as well.

monty06

Smash Ace
wat lightmage said also go to youtube and watch the captain jack sheik tutorial vid that will help you

flaco

The Terminator
well if you need help using sheik be more specifc like with what l cancel,jc grab,shieldgrab,tech,edge tech,be more specific also sheik is not that easy to play with so good luck.

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
well if you need help using sheik be more specifc like with what l cancel,jc grab,shieldgrab,tech,edge tech,be more specific also sheik is not that easy to play with so good luck.
I doubt a new player to sheik knows what that means man.

monty06

Smash Ace
well any new player knows roughtly wat to do like recover but to get advanced you need to inprove

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
I need help using Shiek, does anyome want to help me
All I could say is, play the game with friends to collect her basic moves and get a feel for her movement. It's not that hard. The hard part comes in when you're trying to wavedash away from Fox's broken up smash...(Note* Trying) **sighs** I'm not bitter at all. (sarcasm)

the iron peach

Smash Apprentice
I doubt a new player to sheik knows what that means man.
He does know what those mean. He's not a total noob; he knows the basics, and has been to tournaments. He just didn't want to have to look for a guide :). Lazy... He's not too bad, he just needs practice. Slim, just practice and come over my house once in a while to play.

monty06

Smash Ace
yeah all you need is practice everyone doesnt know where to start when they start to learn a character he just needed guideance

Ares726

Smash Ace
If you need help coming up with combos or something to do with Sheik, watch a video. I have a ton of combo videos on my thread. Check it out for some ideas.

Top Bottom