• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help me improve my fox.

Kiyoru

Smash Cadet
You're too slow -____-

Try learning SHFFLs and use your wavedash for evasive moves and attack more. You seem to be waiting for him to attack.

GOTM

Smash Champion
only watched the first match but heres some things to work on.

1. SHL instead of standing around, lasers help rack up dmg trust me
2. learn to shine after you l-cancel you aerials
3. wavedash longer, its too short to really have any affect on things
4. U-THROW to U-AIR or to U-SMASH!!!!! where was all that???
5. dont go for sihne spikes everytime, ledge hop bair works better when there are recovering higher than the ledge

EchoesofAngels

Smash Rookie
Spam him with lasers

It'll rack up some damage and make him come to you

Keep moving.

I also prefer to be a more aggressive with my Fox, but i guess thats kinda a personal pref thing.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Try to do some DD and play some mind games. Also, try U-THROW, 3 NAIRS towards the edge, AND A SHINE SPIKE, then keep CF off, but if he still stays on just smash him.
For your throws, if you push jump then throw it should make ur throw faster. Push R-A for a quicker throw when in shield.

L-10

Smash Cadet
1. u need to do more nairs
2.dont wait for the opponent to attack
and try to learn how to bair or nair out of shield.. trust me thats very useful

Relhots

Smash Lord
u need to combo more not just grabs and throws. Try comboing in the air. I personally like to use up-a and side-a to combo. I only saw the first vid. but i like the wave dashing.

Top Bottom