• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help me get better

Zeroknight

Smash Rookie
Hi guys. Just got brawl for my birthday today. w00t! Anyway, I wanted to know how I can get better in this game. My main is Olimar. Now I know what your thinking, and I already checked the Olimar guide, but the kind of help I want will not only let me get better with Olimar, but better with the advanced techniques of brawl itself. Thanks guy!!

(P.S: I already have all stages+ characters, if it helps, also, I'm not a newb to smash, just to brawl)

w00t! First post!

whoady4shoady

Smash Apprentice
Your best bet is to just keep playing for hours at a time, and make sure to play different people who enjoy using a wide variety of characters.

gfxdragongod

Smash Rookie
make sure you can dodge, attack, and recover. some of my friends suck at recovering, some of my friends can't dodge... master all this and you'll get better in no time

Top Bottom