• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help me create a 3 player competition amongst friends

Matt.

Smash Rookie
NNID
mattzero7
Hey guys,

So my 2 friends and I play smash a lot and sometimes we like to do some form of competition amongst each other (tournaments, round robin, etc) for money or sometimes for shots/drinks (cause why not?)

But here's an issue, we 3 are on different levels of smash (not by much, but it tends to not be 100% fair)

Player A is slightly better than Player B who is slightly better than Player C.

My question is, can you guys helps me put together/give me ideas on some way to make things fair, fun, but competitive? I appreciate it!

Night Gale

Smash Ace
Squad Strike. 3 stocks. Have the worst and best players on the same team. Worst player gets to play the first stock. When they die, they pass the controller over to best player. Best player dies, they pass it back to worst player for the third stock. Meanwhile, the second best player is on their own team for all three stocks. Problem solved.

Top Bottom