• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help installing?

Demeter16

Smash Rookie
Okay. So I have the Homebrew Channel.
I put the new 2.6 pack onto my SD card (putting Gecko in the apps and what not)
But then I load it up, and it says "No SD Codes".

After searching around, someone said to put the "codes" folder on the root of my SD card, and I did.

Only now, it says "Too many SD codes".

Any help, solution, or step by step guide to fix this problem?

Thank you.

Demeter16

Smash Rookie
Make sure you have gameconfig.txt in the root of the sd card. This will fix the "too many SD codes."
Does this mean I'm doing it correctly? The codes folder and gameconfig,txt go on the root and everything else in apps? Or does something else have to go on the root with it? And thank you for helping me. :)

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Easiest way is to just download the zip file and unzip it to your desktop. Open that folder and select all the files inside of the unzipped download. Drag all of the contents into your sd card.

Demeter16

Smash Rookie
Easiest way is to just download the zip file and unzip it to your desktop. Open that folder and select all the files inside of the unzipped download. Drag all of the contents into your sd card.
Okay. I'll try that now. Thank you. :)

Top Bottom