• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help im being beat up by a little kid with yellow hair!

CYAN!

Smash Rookie
well its not THAT bad but ...Yea, in a few wi-fi matches people decided it would be funny to use lucas on me. I managed 2nd place but its very fusterating when your trying to hit someone who spams pk fire, and if you go above them they try to ice you or otherwise. I can handle it but its so hard to land a solid hit on a target who constantly runs away nubishly and spams. is there a better stratagy to sending that little boy to his mom >_> or what?

Mmac

Smash Lord
Stand back and counterspam, or counterpick a stage with a platform. Shorthop/Longhop to Fastfall Bair's/Nair's work well too.

And his mom is dead ;_ ;

CYAN!

Smash Rookie
Stand back and counterspam, or counterpick a stage with a platform. Shorthop/Longhop to Fastfall Bair's/Nair's work well too.

And his mom is dead ;_ ;
I didnt know :(

Though lucas is my most annoying character i have faced yet in terms of cheapness and spamming... Hopefully i dont see worse T_T I fear pk fire :(

Mmac

Smash Lord
Well if all else fails, learn how to spotdodge it, and if he follows up with an attack, then Pivot Grab him.

It also leaves him pretty open, and has the obvious "PEKAY PHIRE!" thing. I say Shorthopping is the best tactic

peeup

Smash Lord
Mmac probably knows what he's talking about, and I would definately agree on counter-spamming. Egg throw has more range than PEEKAY FIYAH, so you should be able to force him to approach.

CYAN!

Smash Rookie
k then, ill take that advice well. Hopefully i wont have to face a spammer like that again but hey, its random wi-fi brawl... there are worse things than a yellow/blond haired kid... right?

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Yoshi should be able to handle a Lucas np at least when I play them.

All you have to do is spam a few moves and use one technique
1. spam eggs
2. spam Bair
3. edgeguard lucas its super easy

4. CG

CYAN!

Smash Rookie
an armored ball with wings, feet, and a sword.........
If hes in my sig imma go crazy T_T, lol.

Yea i recently (as of last random wi-fi battle) learned that lucas is so incredibly easy to meteor smash specially while hes attempting to use his special jump. Edgehogging/guarding is something i recently mastered and that came in use quite a few times.

Its just annoying in random wi-fi battles, when you cant really focus on just one target ya know. Though it isnt much of a problem it is more of a nuisance.

Thank you for all your suggestions btw.

Yoshi4life! (Y4L)

CYAN!

Smash Rookie
I usually leave a brawl (on wi-fi) when i see either of those [snake or mk] I just don't feel like putting up with them :\. Swords also hurt me T_T (Marth and ike lol)

Top Bottom