• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help guys...I need it desperatly.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
man, i only have fun when I'm getting my tail stomped. I like winning, but encountering someone better than me gives me a new situation that I'm not used to, and a chance to learn. Maybe you're just bored with your opponents?

LazyBuhdaBelly

Smash Rookie
try learning to play with ur feet. it is kinda hard. it is intresting. i can beat a level 4 mario but thats it with my feet. personally i like to win. and i hardly every come againzst someone that is hard to be. i dont know much people that play ssbm. i wish i could play someone harder though. i mean like in hte vidoes. i leaning how to wavedash, DI, and L-chancle with all the other junk. its keeping me busy. aslo look up glitches and do them your self, you'll laugh.

Top Bottom