• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help!!!! Giga bowser is bugged!! i cant get his trophy!!!!

MaxThunder

PM Support
...ok i accidentally deleted my game file and now i'm trying to get everything back... i'm currently trying to get the giga bowser throphy but the first time i got there i had to continue at giga bowser... and after i had killed him he came back again cause the game thought he was bowser of something... and now i have beaten giga bowser 5 times whithout continuation and i still havent got my trophy!!!! what the hell is happpening!! i tried to do it whith another char but i'm only good enough whith marth.... what should i do?

captainlukey

Smash Ace
i had this trouble myself, im not sure if it will work for you (and you wont have marth to do it), but take your memory card out completely, then play through like you are going to get the trophy.
this time once you do it without continuation you will get the trophy.... then i quit and went through it agian
after that i just put my card back in and did it again, sure enuff i gots my trophy...
i hope this works for you...
it seems a bit stupid i know but i wanted that trophy reall bad, and it worked for me... good luck
also if you can get hold of AR you will be able to get it that way... but i didnt have AR.

MaxThunder

PM Support
...wtf???

this diddent help at all!!! it made it worse!!!! ALL MY TROPHIES GOT DELETED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XalchemistX

Smash Ace
NNID
Alchemistx
man... it sucks to be u MaxThunder..... ur disc is messed up while the data was being copied into ur disc in a building in Mexico. ( Nintendo makes there game discs in Mexico beacuse its cheaper to make it there).

L__

Smash Master
....uh is it really that important that you have this trophy? if so i'll try to find a way to help..

MaxThunder

PM Support
..............................................i want that trophy....... i just needed like 10 trophies more and i would have had all of them=(

Top Bottom