• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help getting the vanilla version of Pokemon Stadium 2?

Squartle

Smash Apprentice
This is an unusual request, and I know it's odd because Project: M is so competitively focused, but is there anywhere I can go to download the old Brawl version of PKMN Stadium 2? With the transformations and all that?

I really want it back. lol.

Also, if it's even possible to make the hazards on Onett and Corneria as dangerous as they were in Melee, is there any kind of download for those floating around?

Basically, I want three stages to be more anti-tournament-legal. I know the Onett/Corneria request is far-fetched, and may even be impossible, but I think the first request is quite reasonable, and should even be rather easy.

I Myself

Smash Cadet
You can revert those three stages to their Brawl incarnations by going into the stage\melee folder of your SD card and removing STGSTADIUM.pac, STGDXONETT.pac, and STGDXCORNERIA.pac.
The full directory of the folder is private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\stage\melee.

Squartle

Smash Apprentice
Ah. Thank you.

That solves the Pokemon Stadium 2 problem, at least, but I don't think you understand what I was hoping for with Onett and Corneria. Is there any way to make the hazards more dangerous? Like, Melee dangerous? Where getting hit by an Onett car above 70% will kill you?

I don't even know. :p Thank you, though.

210stuna

Smash Lord
Both those stages are ripped directly from Melee, so the stage hazards pertaining to those stages will revert back to Melee once you delete them from your P:M build exactly how they were before.

Alm5252

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ALM5252
Both those stages are ripped directly from Melee, so the stage hazards pertaining to those stages will revert back to Melee once you delete them from your P:M build exactly how they were before.
Actually, the knock-back from the Car in Onett (Brawl) is not the same as in Melee. It's pretty weak compared to Melee. And the same can be said for the Arwing Blasters on Corneria. They aren't dangerous at all; they just stop you in your tracks basically.

He want versions that are the same as Melee's Onett and Corneria where you DEFINITELY don't want to get shot or hit by the car as getting killed by them are a lot easier.

Squartle

Smash Apprentice
Actually, the knock-back from the Car in Onett (Brawl) is not the same as in Melee. It's pretty weak compared to Melee. And the same can be said for the Arwing Blasters on Corneria. They aren't dangerous at all; they just stop you in your tracks basically.

He want versions that are the same as Melee's Onett and Corneria where you DEFINITELY don't want to get shot or hit by the car as getting killed by them are a lot easier.
This.

I'm aware that it's probably impossible, I'm just hoping for someone to confirm/deny.

Top Bottom