• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help getting back in the game

SporkSlinger

Smash Rookie
I havent played (atall) since CEO 2016, I need some information to help me get back in as alot of new things have been discovered
My mind is blown by Bayo being top tier and jiggles being bottom
Who the heck is salem
Please post any good information about anything here
im a Pikachu/Marth player, i absolutely need to know if pikachu has had any changes (such as a shorter quick attack or input lag)
but any general information that could help me would be incredibly helpful.

Baby_Sneak

Smash Champion
NNID
sneak_diss
I havent played (atall) since CEO 2016, I need some information to help me get back in as alot of new things have been discovered
My mind is blown by Bayo being top tier and jiggles being bottom
Who the heck is salem
Please post any good information about anything here
im a Pikachu/Marth player, i absolutely need to know if pikachu has had any changes (such as a shorter quick attack or input lag)
but any general information that could help me would be incredibly helpful.
nothing really changed gameplay wise, besides the new characters and stuff.

Salem is a OG who played brawl with ZSS and beat every MK player at Apex (2016 I believe). now, he plays smash 4 seriously now, and is making waaaaaves with Bayo.

your characters haven't changed.

NINTENDO Galaxy

Smash Ace
NNID
NINTEN_Galaxy
3DS FC
2836-0624-6177
Switch FC
SW 0903-5888-6097
You can try looking at a list of all the patch notes from a smash wiki site or frim the smashboard threads.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
There haven't been any balance changes between now and CEO 2016. All patches have added since is support for more amiibos.

Top Bottom