• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help finishing a fixed version of Summit

Kati

Smash Lord
mmm. I haven't been able to lower the platform on the left. I haven't been able to move it at all. I can toggle it in a model previewer, so I'm sure that I know its name, but changing it y axis bone values is doing nothing... Don't hold your breath! this could take a very long while.

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
Do you think there's another person who could help us there specifically? And so you've been able to lower the other platforms?

Kati

Smash Lord
Yeah I arranged both pieces of the top platform to become fully unified (the rock that gets pushed back had served as the middle), as well as the platform on the right. I have full control over those two(ish), but until I can move the left platform, it lingers just under the top middle one, making for a very very weird platform arrangement.
........._______
....................._______

I already advertised this thread in the social thread.

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
Oh okay, I see what you mean. Well hopefully someone can help us figure it out. I'm gonna try editing it myself and see if I can come up with something.

Kati

Smash Lord
What we could do is delete the left platform entirely. As the top platform is made up of two distinct models, they could both be enlarged, and positioned to serve as two distinct platforms, one on the left and one on top.

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
So basically you would be replacing the left platform with half of the top platform, and then enlarging both of them so it's like nothing changed, but then you would be able to move the one on the left to the position we want? If that's the case then that works.

Kati

Smash Lord
Exactly. The left platform also has that round pivot joint that I have been unable to get rid of, so it should be better aesthetically as well.

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
I was actually just wondering the same thing haha. Kati, did you ever end up finishing those last few changes you were gonna make to the platforms?

Top Bottom