• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help finding a Main?

Aionthesinner1

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4442-0266-7236
Oh, I don't know them personally. But I do know they have a website with comic strips. You can see them here.
Cewl! Also i like your turtle! lol

I'd say ike but I'm considering swapping since I cant fight the speedsters plus I really wana learn to edge guard and shiek will force me to master it
Lol well Ike and Marth and Lucina all very much interest me.

Aionthesinner1

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4442-0266-7236
Say if any of you are still hanging around Im free for a little bit would love some practice rounds!

Illuvial

Exploring Tallon IV
NNID
Illuvial
3DS FC
1435-3676-0317
Switch FC
SW-1736-8649-2292
I'm gonna throw out there that it took me almost 2 years of playing Brawl to finally narrow down my definitive 3 main characters to Pikachu, Kirby and Toon Link (in that order). As you can see from my signature I also play more characters than that, but those are my 3 main characters. Same thing is happening with Smash 4, and I'm not sure who my top 3 are gonna be, but I'll just keep playing the characters I like until eventually I find the 3 characters that suit me the best, and then I'll dedicate the most time to them

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
I'm gonna throw out there that it took me almost 2 years of playing Brawl to finally narrow down my definitive 3 main characters to Pikachu, Kirby and Toon Link (in that order). As you can see from my signature I also play more characters than that, but those are my 3 main characters. Same thing is happening with Smash 4, and I'm not sure who my top 3 are gonna be, but I'll just keep playing the characters I like until eventually I find the 3 characters that suit me the best, and then I'll dedicate the most time to them
I wouldnt like to have just one main, I think its a good idea to have lots of characters in tow. It gets pretty boring playing the same character over and over again.

VileFC3S

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KookiDowgRX-7
If you're like me who is still deciphering on trying to find out on who to main, try to figure out what kind of playstyle do you like? Maybe someone who has all these projectiles to help him keep on zoning such as Link or somebody who is required to play aggressively but at the same time turtling to wait for your opponents mistake?

Aionthesinner1

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4442-0266-7236
Youre probably not on, but if you want we can exchange friend codes and do some practice.
Already added you! (and my code is in OP/In my thing underneath my very plain avatar) And i dont plan on having just one main i mean i got my style main all figured out /CapFalc up in here but it would be nice to have someone who i know i can play on a level past just bowsersciding my siblings XD

Thats a good Idea and i know it might take me super long time but it be nice to have that one that i click with you know? Although the triple De seems pretty fun. Gonna add your friend code is that cool?

If you're like me who is still deciphering on trying to find out on who to main, try to figure out what kind of playstyle do you like? Maybe someone who has all these projectiles to help him keep on zoning such as Link or somebody who is required to play aggressively but at the same time turtling to wait for your opponents mistake?
Im not sure! but like i said a few posts before im just waiting for the Captian Marthman (CF/Marth/megaman) character 8D''''''' lol but im sure ill find one Mr Jet hammer seems pretty bonkers

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Already added you! (and my code is in OP/In my thing underneath my very plain avatar) And i dont plan on having just one main i mean i got my style main all figured out /CapFalc up in here but it would be nice to have someone who i know i can play on a level past just bowsersciding my siblings XD
Cool, Ill add you immediately and we can get Smashing soon.

Her0Noi5e

Smash Cadet
When I picked up smash, I really thought I would just default back to Mario or fox, since they were both always the same in almost every game. both very solid, very strong characters to play, I didn't really think I had to worry about deciding who else to play.

And that was fine, for about a day or two, but I don't know there was something I felt like I was missing from just playing these two characters again... so I just decided to play around with the others newer characters, and some old that I felt were more comfortable.

I fell in love with Greninja and shulk, they both just held this sort of solid feel that I liked out of the characters I played, but they also gave me something new to try out and mess around with, and that sort of sense to take a character and just want to get better with them what drove me to sticking with Greninja and shulk.

You don't really choose a character to play, you have to want to play them, and when you find that drive, you'll progress faster because you'll learn the character a lot better if you truly want to get better, so you've got to really want it.

Illuvial

Exploring Tallon IV
NNID
Illuvial
3DS FC
1435-3676-0317
Switch FC
SW-1736-8649-2292
Thats a good Idea and i know it might take me super long time but it be nice to have that one that i click with you know? Although the triple De seems pretty fun. Gonna add your friend code is that cool?
I'll add you when the servers come back up for sure!

Top Bottom