• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help Crunchy (CFL)

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Hey guys I am in need of some good 'ol CFL logicz and help.

No matter where or how hard I look I cannot find a wii. I have been looking for over 4 months with no luck whatsoever. So far I feel excluded and I want to play brawl with the community as well as with friends, but thanks to Nintendo's smart marketing I am stuck without one. If anyone knows smart ways to get one or has an extra one and is willing to sell it or w.e.
Case in point if you can help me in my dilemma please do so I may get online and smash with the community I've loved since day one of competitive smash.

-Please note I have a student schedule and can't wait outside of stores at 12:00

-Thanks, Captain Crunch

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
The actual best thing to do is find a good friend that works at a game store, or maybe a friends relative or a friends friend, then get them to hold a Wii for you and call you whenever it is in stock. I got mine in 2 weeks that way, and it was well worth the wait.

Top Bottom