• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help against Pit

Revven

FrankerZ
I've faced quite a bit of Pits here and there and I've lost to a few or even got close to losing against one. I ask for help against a Pit that spams arrows and either does forward B if I approach or spams Dsmash or Fsmash. Like, how do you deal with that? What would be the best way to approach?

I figure Pit users would know so I decided to ask here.

lmnz

Smash Apprentice
arrows - maneuver around them and PS.

forward b - jump over it

smashes - PS/shield

shouldn't be that hard beating a spammy pit. and don't just charge in cuz you think he might arrow you. put yourself in a position where he can't reach you with his forward b and smashes but not too far so that when he shoots an arrow you can punish him for it.

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
Pick Metaknight and outrange/prioritize the little ****er.

Otherwise pressure the Pit and time his attacks so you can punish when he >B's, Dsmashes, or Fsmashes. And the more you stay on the stage, the better. His edgeguarding is wicked.

Top Bottom