• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help Against Peach Plz?

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Recently, I've been having trouble with this floaty lady and her turnips of doom. I can never get around her turnip spams and her edgeguarding and that wicked dsmash! Im barely ever able to combo most (good) peaches so help me out? feel free to give me your opinion and tips on playing Peaches. Thanks in advance!

WhiteOblv

Smash Ace
fthrow-fsmash, utilt, grab alot, dont alwayz try to rush **** against peach itll be a long fight anywayz so jus battle it out. If you can combo her try your best to end it with a ken combo or a tipped fsmash. Try diff set-ups to get her in the air like dblfair to utilt or dblfair to grab. You got this haha, hope that helps. Hope to see you at kens dec. 30th bi-weekly...

Latez

Schweppes

Smash Ace
Try to get a grab around 50%~ and Fthrow -> Fsmash or Fairs, it should be a stock. Fthrow > Peach

Never leave your shield up too long. If you shield the running attack and don't grab or get away, you're gonna get Dsmashed. Other than that, concentrate on keeping your spacing (not too close, but also not too far) and throw out lots of Fairs, you'll start a combo eventually.

Ken combooooooooooooo

uremog

Smash Ace
DI up on the fthrow and you'll survive so long. sometimes it'll KO you off top. it's crazy DI-able.

Vall3y

Smash Lord
nair is uber when approaching peach, if you can get the first slash to clank with the turnip then connect with the 2nd.
if the peach survives to high % you can also use utilt to kill her.
that dsmash actually isnt very difficult for marth, especially if you space good. in the worst case with no DI it hits you twice.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Try to use some mindgames to provoke her into using fsmash then punish her for the lag with fthrow to fsmash.

anthony2231

Smash Rookie
play mindgames and head to the air to dodge turnips. just stay spaced and the dsmash will be no problem either. the fthrow just DI up like everybody has said and that will also be taken care of.

flaco

The Terminator
fthrow-fsmash, utilt, grab alot, dont alwayz try to rush **** against peach itll be a long fight anywayz so jus battle it out. If you can combo her try your best to end it with a ken combo or a tipped fsmash. Try diff set-ups to get her in the air like dblfair to utilt or dblfair to grab. You got this haha, hope that helps. Hope to see you at kens dec. 30th bi-weekly...

Latez
well should I point out that these combo is DI dependent and if the peach user uses correct DI then for you lag she will punish you for it

Top Bottom