• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help against a fast rolling char!

jimt92_13@hotmail.com

Smash Rookie
I'm a decent Roy who knows how to SHFFL most of the time but only wavedashes to edgeguard. Whenever i get matched up with this one person who loves to roll and use agile chars, i never beat him. He'll just shield/dodge/roll my combo ender(f-smash) follwed by another/several other rolls, shield grab, and if hes going pikachu just spike me and edge guard with pikachu's f-smash or thunder. Also, if i smash pikachu off the platform and he manages to hold on...He'll just camp there and do his tail spike when i try to bair him.

What i am concerned the most is pikachu considering the numerous really noob moves on that stupid rat -.-

Plox help a fellow Roy smasher against really noob moves Q_Q

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
well if your opponent rolls a lot I'm doubting his skill...

...anyway, use Dtilt or DED (>B>BvBvB) to shieldpoke, or just grab them. use some mindgames. replacing the Fsmash with a Dtilt can be good once in a while.

Top Bottom