• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello

Y11

Smash Rookie
How's everyone doing? I'm pretty new to Smash Ultimate, as I've only played the game for about 8 hours now, but I'm not really new to the genre as a whole. I was a pretty decent Brawlhalla player (diamond every season before I quit, played since mid 2015, over 2.5k hours), and I'm a terribly mediocre RoA player. I've supported most platform fighter releases on PC, and I want to see the genre grow.

I like consuming content related to traditional fighting games as well, mainly Guilty Gear and FGC centered channels (Sajam, Yipes, Core-A, etc.). I'm pretty trash when it comes to actually playing them. I also love the Armored Core series and my name is a reference to one of the NEXTs (mechs) in a game from the franchise.

Rocking the blank avatar because something messed up while I was trying to change it, and I can't fix it because I keep getting a server error. If someone could help with that it would be greatly appreciated.

Y11

Smash Rookie
Who'd you main in Brawlhalla? Also, good to see you resolved your avatar issue.

And, of course,
Over the years I’ve played a lot of legends. I’ve been a Katars main for most of my time in the game, so I think I have over 250+ legend levels on that weapon alone. Sentinel/Lucien were the two that I played the most of out the Katars legend pool.

Doctor Big O

Banned via Warnings
Hi. I’m new, too. Always been a fan of smash since brawl days. I also played a lot of other games, too.

Top Bottom