• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello!

Jiten

Blade Dancing
NNID
Serenade_Blade
3DS FC
3067-9036-1684
Hi, people. I just got Smashboards today, or, I made a new account after the other one was unsatisfactory in a few ways. I main Marth in every game he appears, including his severely nerfed position in Sm4sh. Other than that, I enjoy fighting as FE chars, mainly Ike and Roy, and you can call me Jiten. If the fake names aren't your thing, just Sam is fine, too. Hope to get to meet some of you. Have a good day, and good luck in any games!

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Heyo Emblem, welcome to the boards. Fire Emblem characters are really cool, I enjoy me some sword fighting.
If you have any questions feel free to ask :4pacman:

Jiten

Blade Dancing
NNID
Serenade_Blade
3DS FC
3067-9036-1684
Welcome to the boards, fellow Marth main!
Thank you, good sir! I really am quite glad about this. Still a noob, though

Heyo Emblem, welcome to the boards. Fire Emblem characters are really cool, I enjoy me some sword fighting.
If you have any questions feel free to ask :4pacman:
Thanks, man! I enjoy Marth/Roy dittos the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Welcome to Smashboards! That's a pretty cool username you got.

Jiten

Blade Dancing
NNID
Serenade_Blade
3DS FC
3067-9036-1684
Welcome to Smashboards! That's a pretty cool username you got.
Thanks! I wasn't planning on adding the Chaos part, but straightforward "Emblem" was taken, and I dislike numbers lol.

D

Deleted member

Thanks! I wasn't planning on adding the Chaos part, but straightforward "Emblem" was taken, and I dislike numbers lol.
You're welcome. I know that feel. I planned to go with "FlightShift" in case "Flight" was taken, but this didn't come to fruition, apparently. And that's a good thing. I don't like using numbers either.

Jiten

Blade Dancing
NNID
Serenade_Blade
3DS FC
3067-9036-1684
You're welcome. I know that feel. I planned to go with "FlightShift" in case "Flight" was taken, but this didn't come to fruition, apparently. And that's a good thing. I don't like using numbers either.
Ha! That's lucky for you. I try to stay as refined as possible regarding my avatar and name, but I'm not certain whether or not it's even relevant. I'm okay at Smash, but I don't want people to think I'm a typical noob, haha.

djtatsujin

Smash Cadet
Welcome to the boards! Nothing wrong with sticking to a character that you like!

D

Deleted member

Ha! That's lucky for you. I try to stay as refined as possible regarding my avatar and name, but I'm not certain whether or not it's even relevant. I'm okay at Smash, but I don't want people to think I'm a typical noob, haha.
I guess. I've been leaning towards simplicity lately, so I find having just "Flight" as my Smashboards account username as a good move on my part. It's been my username since December 2010, and as generic as it sounds and all that, I have no plans on switching to something else. Really bad at creating names, too. My avatar is another story, lol.

Jiten

Blade Dancing
NNID
Serenade_Blade
3DS FC
3067-9036-1684
Welcome to the boards! Nothing wrong with sticking to a character that you like!
Yeah, thanks! I really can't play as anybody else half as well, though. I barely like Lucina...

I guess. I've been leaning towards simplicity lately, so I find having just "Flight" as my Smashboards account username as a good move on my part. It's been my username since December 2010, and as generic as it sounds and all that, I have no plans on switching to something else. Really bad at creating names, too. My avatar is another story, lol.
Hmm, lol, I do like your avatar. Also, a question I've had since I arrived. What exactly does it mean if you're "pranked!?" Also, a simple name is a solid name, certainly.

Last edited by a moderator:

djtatsujin

Smash Cadet
Yeah, thanks! I really can't play as anybody else half as well, though. I barely like Lucina...
I'm still experimenting. I've never been excellent at the game by any means, but I'm still trying to find a pocket character or two.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome to

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.

Check out Premium for added features and fun.

:starman:Click here for the Freemium Raffle.:starman:

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:
Check out the respective character boards for helpful tips.
Character guides can be found here.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
Click here to socialize and have fun.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by @HunterNinjaReaperPirate♤♠ @Trieste SP @ Cyn Cyn and @Hong

:starman: Name changes :starman: Bigger avatar and signature :starman:
:starman: Post backgrounds
:starman:
:starman: Enjoy Premium-exclusive forum and giveaways :starman:
:starman: Support the Smash community and sign up today! :starman:

Jiten

Blade Dancing
NNID
Serenade_Blade
3DS FC
3067-9036-1684
I'm still experimenting. I've never been excellent at the game by any means, but I'm still trying to find a pocket character or two.
Same, same. I tend to like FE characters, and I don't care for "good" characters. As long as they're fun, I'm in.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Also, a question I've had since I arrived. What exactly does it mean if you're "pranked!?"
Premium members are able to prank regular users. The only effect this has on the pranked user is that it changes the colour of their username to hot pink.

As a side note, try to avoid double posting, as those are against the forum rules. If you want to post again, but yours is the last post in the thread, edit the previous post instead.

Jiten

Blade Dancing
NNID
Serenade_Blade
3DS FC
3067-9036-1684
Premium members are able to prank regular users. The only effect this has on the pranked user is that it changes the colour of their username to hot pink.

As a side note, try to avoid double posting, as those are against the forum rules. If you want to post again, but yours is the last post in the thread, edit the previous post instead.
Thank you kindly, I'll see to that. I'm simply not allowed to post twice in a row? Alright, but posting after you is alright. I'm not acquainted with nor used to the rules yet, so...

D

Deleted member

Hmm, lol, I do like your avatar. Also, a question I've had since I arrived. What exactly does it mean if you're "pranked!?" Also, a simple name is a solid name, certainly.
Indeed, and thanks. I'm just using it since it's been one year since I joined the site. I'll switch to a different avatar once it's July 6.

Thank you kindly, I'll see to that. I'm simply not allowed to post twice in a row? Alright, but posting after you is alright. I'm not acquainted with nor used to the rules yet, so...
Yes, you're correct.

Jiten

Blade Dancing
NNID
Serenade_Blade
3DS FC
3067-9036-1684
Yeah, that's all it means. The forum rules are listed here, if you want to take a quick look over them.
Very helpful. It's a lot better I know now than later, definitely.
Indeed, and thanks. I'm just using it since it's been one year since I joined the site. I'll switch to a different avatar once it's July 6.
July 6? Isn't that tomorrow? Man, what timing.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Very helpful. It's a lot better I know now than later, definitely.

July 6? Isn't that tomorrow? Man, what timing.
Yes. I joined today last year, so yeah. Definitely not in a hurry though. This is what I'll use next.

I don't have a Premium membership, so I'll settle on a cropped version for now.

Gladdy07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gladdy07
3DS FC
3050-7717-2368
Hey Hey Hey Welcome to SmashBoards! Message me if you need a pal or something.

Top Bottom