• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello!

itsmajormotoko

Video Editor / Writer
NNID
SuperSMakoto
Switch FC
SW 2246-9238-7506
こんにちわ!Hello everybody! My name is Haruka and I'm a film/animation student from Southern California. I'm a huge Smash Bros. fan and have been playing nearly all of the games in the series since I was very little.

Currently, I'm the creative lead at a studio I run with my friends called Studio Kazoku. I'm here to help spread the word of a fan-made 2D animated series based on Smash Bros. our team is currently producing called "The Longest Brawl!" So here's hoping that I can make some new friends and acquaintances in the process! Thanks a bunch and I look forward to meeting you all :grin:!

Gladdy07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gladdy07
3DS FC
3050-7717-2368
Welcome to Smashboards if your bored and ill respond as fast as I can and if not ill step it up.

addtext_com_MjMxNzE5NjM5OTc.jpg

Top Bottom