• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello!

XoPachi

Smash Rookie
Hello! I've provided a TL;DR at the bottom. 'u`

My friends are highly competitive and strong Smash players so ever since we were in middle school, we played a lot of Melee, then Brawl, and now Smash 4. To be honest I can't go back to the previous games after playing 4 so my attention is entirely on that though I only have Smash DS. Smash is actually the only fighter I like.
I'm not entirely too good, but I just want to at least try to keep up with my friends so I can help them stay "in shape" when they head out to Xanadu, Smash Studios, and Apex. Despite playing "competitively" and really only liking that style of play, I myself stay away from actual tournies outside of watching them. Armada is my favorite player and a bit of an inspiration for me in this game.

I've mained R.O.B, Rosalina, Mario and am putting time into G&W and Peachy. R.O.B. is apparently my best according to my friends.
---
Aside from Smash. I'm a massive arcade buff in general, constantly playing titles like Nightstriker, Darius, DoDonPachi, Gradius, and Crimzon Clover which is at the pinnacle of my favorite games. I take Smash seriously, but I take these games even more serious having completed the likes of Gradius V, most Contra's, and DoDonPachi 1 on one life or one credit. I'm also hardcore into F-Zero GX and am working on competitive times (main Black Bull, Fat Shark, and Mighty Typhoon in that order).

I also draw, but I'm average. Want to get a career one day.

TL;DR: Friends are good at Smash so I play too, but don't join them in tournaments. I like arcade games. A lot. I also really like F-Zero GX.

Top Bottom