• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello! :]

Chumchou

Smash Rookie
Helloo everyone, I'm Chumchou, and I'm really happy to be able to join SmashBoards. :]

This thread is about me so I guess I should tell you a bit about myself then huh.
Well I'm a big fan of all the smash bros games, I own them all and play them all the time and stuff. I started with the first smash bros game because, well, that was the only one out, and I played it to death with my brothers. And again, I love all the Smash Bros games, even Brawl. I like Melee the best though. For the longest time I never knew there was a competitive side to smash, I think I found out 2 or 3 years ago, don't really remember. But over this past year I've been playing alot more and learned alot of cool stuff, like wavedashing and L canceling and stuff. But I have never gone to a tourney before, and that's because I don't feel like I'm good enough and also a few other reasons. But for now I'm just learning and wanted to become more involved in the community. Anyways hope you enjoyed this little story of my smash life, and I can't wait to meet you all :]

As for other thing I'm interested in: I like alot of nintendo games, like Pokemon, Zelda, and stuff. butmainly Pokemon.
So if any of you play Pokemon Showdown at all just hit me up and we'll battle :p

Other things about me: Well I make some youtube videos as a hobby, mostly Pokemon and Minecraft. So if you're interested in that then that's cool I guess.

Anyways as I said before, I can't wait to meet you all and become more involved in this community. :]

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
Greetings, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Remember to stick to the Global Rules, but most of all, make friends! You'll quickly find that most of us are perfectly approachable and friendly. c:

Chumchou

Smash Rookie
Greetings, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Remember to stick to the Global Rules, but most of all, make friends! You'll quickly find that most of us are perfectly approachable and friendly. c:
Alright I'll make sure to do both of those :]

Welcome, Chumchou! Hope you like the site. :p
From what I've seen of it I do like it, that's why I joined =P

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Glad to have you, Chumchou!

Hope to catch you around the Smash 4 forums sometime :)

Top Bottom