• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello!

Sleepless

Smash Rookie
Hi, I joined smashboards because I wanna learn from all of you, go to more tournaments, and hopefully make some friends along the way. I'm mainly gonna focus on practicing Melee and Project M. My name comes from my friends telling me I always look like I'm gonna keel over after i finish a sentence so i just decided on Sleepless. I joined awhile ago but never really made a proper introduction so here it is. Hope to see you all out at future tournaments.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Welcome Sleepless!

Hi, I joined smashboards because I wanna learn from all of you, go to more tournaments, and hopefully make some friends along the way.
The best way to do so is to praise our lord and savior, Emperor Superman.

20.jpg

eklyps12

Smash Rookie
NNID
eklyps12
Hello Sleepless! I am another Newcomer... Welcome to Smashboards!
You should make a Smash 4 style introduction thing like:
Pacman hungers for battle!

D

Deleted member

Welcome to SmashBoards! Enjoy the site and its features. Oh yeah, like Hokori said, your avatar is quite fitting.

Top Bottom